The central mission of the Instructional Design and Technology Office (IDTO) is to support the instruction and learning efforts at the UGA College of Pharmacy.
The Instructional Design and Technology Office works to support teaching and learning through instructional design services, integration and support of technical systems in learning spaces, faculty training, multimedia development, research and development of instructional technologies and representation of the College of Pharmacy instructional mission within the greater University of Georgia instructional community.
Services we offer include:
- Classroom audio/visual support
- Videoconferencing and Instructional Recordings (https://helpdesk.rx.uga.edu for scheduling)
- Instructional Design and Development (https://helpdesk.rx.uga.edu for service requests)
- Support for eLearning Commons
- Assistance and support of TurningTechnologies student response systems
- Assistance and support for Mediasite content capture system
- Management of the Kroger Learning Center computer lab and reading room
- Copy/Print services-Bulldog Bucks Pay-to-Print in the Kroger Learning Center
- Interdepartmental Poster Printing services (only available to authorized departments at UGA)
- Instructional technology consultation and development
Our main help desk telephone number is: 706-542-1396