CPE & Outreach
Continuing Pharmacy Education and Outreach
A primary mission of UGA College of Pharmacy is to provide Georgia pharmacists with ongoing continuing education. We remain one of the largest providers for Georgia and the Southeast. In addition to live programs, we now focus on web-based or online programs to bring our CPE activities to pharmacists worldwide who wish to enhance their knowledge and skills in pharmacy practice.
- Knowledge-based, application-based and practice-based activities throughout Georgia.
- CPE in multiple formats, including live, home study and web-based activities.
- 2 of the longest-standing programs in Georgia--the Mental Health Symposium (over 30 years) and Southeastern Residency Conference (over 40 years).
- Fast friendly support by phone and e-mail. We can assist with finding programs in specific areas of pharmacy practice, selecting appropriate programs for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians and meeting program credit requirements.
- Group discounts and we can bill your organization directly for multiple employees registering for the same program.
Looking for online graduate education programs? Visit our BioPharma Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Trials website.
Safety News From MedWatch
- 0.9 Percent Sodium Chloride Injection USP in 100 mL MINI-BAG PLUS Container by Baxter: Recall - Particulate Matter
- Ziprasidone (Marketed as Geodon and Generics): Drug Safety Communication - Rare But Potentially Fatal Skin Reactions
- Dietary Supplements Containing Live Bacteria or Yeast in Immunocompromised Persons: Warning - Risk of Invasive Fungal Disease
- Alere INRatio2 PT/INR Professional Test Strips: Recall - Higher INR when Performed by Central Laboratory
- Heart Sync Inc. Multi-function Defibrillation Electrodes: Device Correction - Connector Incompatibility with Philips FR3 and FRx Defibrillator Units
- Gel-E Donut and Squishon 2 Products by Children’s Medical Ventures: Recall - Potential Mold Contamination
- Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics, Rapid Gram Negative Combo Panels: Class I Recall - May Produce Incorrect Results
Administered by the Division of Nontraditional Education and Outreach
Tel. 706-542-6232 | E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org