CPE & Outreach
Continuing Pharmacy Education and Outreach
A primary mission of UGA College of Pharmacy is to provide Georgia pharmacists with ongoing continuing education. We remain one of the largest providers for Georgia and the Southeast. In addition to live programs, we now focus on web-based or online programs to bring our CPE activities to pharmacists worldwide who wish to enhance their knowledge and skills in pharmacy practice.
- Knowledge-based, application-based and practice-based activities throughout Georgia.
- CPE in multiple formats, including live, home study and web-based activities.
- 2 of the longest-standing programs in Georgia--the Mental Health Symposium (over 30 years) and Southeastern Residency Conference (over 40 years).
- Fast friendly support by phone and e-mail. We can assist with finding programs in specific areas of pharmacy practice, selecting appropriate programs for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians and meeting program credit requirements.
- Group discounts and we can bill your organization directly for multiple employees registering for the same program.
Looking for online graduate education programs? Visit our BioPharma Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Trials website.
Safety News From MedWatch
- Mammograms at Richard D. Adelman M.D. in Raleigh, North Carolina: FDA Safety Communication - Quality Problems
- Hepatitis C Treatments Containing Sofosbuvir in Combination With Another Direct Acting Antiviral Drug: Drug Safety Communication - Serious Slowing of Heart Rate When Used With Antiarrhythmic Drug Amiodarone
- Zyprexa Relprevv (olanzapine pamoate): Drug Safety Communication - FDA Review of Study Sheds Light on Two Deaths Associated with the Injectable Schizophrenia Drug
- Over-the-Counter Asthma Products Labeled as Homeopathic: FDA Statement - Consumer Warning About Potential Health Risks
- Lactated Ringer's Irrigation, 3000mL by Hospira: Recall - Mold Contamination
- Treanda (bendamustine hydrochloride) Solution by Teva: FDA Statement - Not Compatible with Closed System Transfer Devices, Adapters, and Syringes Containing Polycarbonate or Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene
- Chantix (varenicline): Drug Safety Communication - FDA Updates Label to Include Potential Alcohol Interaction
Administered by the Division of Nontraditional Education and Outreach
Tel. 706-542-6232 | E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org