CPE & Outreach
Continuing Pharmacy Education and Outreach
A primary mission of UGA College of Pharmacy is to provide Georgia pharmacists with ongoing continuing education. We remain one of the largest providers for Georgia and the Southeast. In addition to live programs, we now focus on web-based or online programs to bring our CPE activities to pharmacists worldwide who wish to enhance their knowledge and skills in pharmacy practice.
- Knowledge-based, application-based and practice-based activities throughout Georgia.
- CPE in multiple formats, including live, home study and web-based activities.
- 2 of the longest-standing programs in Georgia--the Mental Health Symposium (over 30 years) and Southeastern Residency Conference (over 40 years).
- Fast friendly support by phone and e-mail. We can assist with finding programs in specific areas of pharmacy practice, selecting appropriate programs for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians and meeting program credit requirements.
- Group discounts and we can bill your organization directly for multiple employees registering for the same program.
Looking for online graduate education programs? Visit our BioPharma Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Trials website.
Safety News From MedWatch
- Gilenya (fingolimod): Drug Safety Communication - FDA Warns About Cases of Rare Brain Infection
- Duodenoscope Reprocessing: FDA Safety Communication - Supplemental Measures to Enhance Reprocessing
- Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets by Unichem Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc: Recall - Potential Presence of Foreign Tablets Contamination
- Symbiq Infusion System by Hospira: FDA Safety Communication - Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities
- 0.9 Percent Sodium Chloride Injection, USP (AUTO-C) by Baxter International: Recall - Potential For Leaking Containers, Particulate Matter and Missing Port
- Brintellix (vortioxetine) and Brilinta (ticagrelor): Drug Safety Communication - Name Confusion
- Adrucil (fluorouracil injection, USP) 5 g/100 mL (50 mg/mL) by Teva Parenteral Medicines: Recall - Particulate Matter
Administered by the Division of Nontraditional Education and Outreach
Tel. 706-542-6232 | E-mail email@example.com