CPE & Outreach
Continuing Pharmacy Education and Outreach
A primary mission of UGA College of Pharmacy is to provide Georgia pharmacists with ongoing continuing education. We remain one of the largest providers for Georgia and the Southeast. In addition to live programs, we now focus on web-based or online programs to bring our CPE activities to pharmacists worldwide who wish to enhance their knowledge and skills in pharmacy practice.
- Knowledge-based, application-based and practice-based activities throughout Georgia.
- CPE in multiple formats, including live, home study and web-based activities.
- 2 of the longest-standing programs in Georgia--the Mental Health Symposium (over 30 years) and Southeastern Residency Conference (over 40 years).
- Fast friendly support by phone and e-mail. We can assist with finding programs in specific areas of pharmacy practice, selecting appropriate programs for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians and meeting program credit requirements.
- Group discounts and we can bill your organization directly for multiple employees registering for the same program.
Looking for online graduate education programs? Visit our BioPharma Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Trials website.
Safety News From MedWatch
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) Duodenoscopes: FDA Safety Communication - Design May Impede Effective Cleaning
- Testosterone Products: Drug Safety Communication - FDA Cautions About Using Testosterone Products for Low Testosterone Due to Aging; Requires Labeling Change to Inform of Possible Increased Risk of Heart Attack And Stroke
- HeartWare Ventricular Assist System Controllers by HeartWare International: Recall - Clinical Trial Controllers Susceptible to Electrostatic Discharge
- Colistimethate for Injection USP, 150 mg and Rifampin for Injection USP, 600 mg/vial by Heritage Pharmaceuticals: Recall - Lack of Sterility Assurance
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Systems with Magnet Rundown Unit by GE Healthcare: Class I Recall - Potential Disabling of the Magnet Rundown Unit
- MAQUET Servo Humidifier 163 by Teleflex Medical: Class I Recall - Cracks in Connector Tubes May Lead to Leak Failures
- Atracurium Besylate Injection by Sagent Pharmaceuticals: Recall - Potential Impact on Product Sterility
Administered by the Division of Nontraditional Education and Outreach
Tel. 706-542-6232 | E-mail email@example.com