CPE & Outreach
Continuing Pharmacy Education and Outreach
A primary mission of UGA College of Pharmacy is to provide Georgia pharmacists with ongoing continuing education. We remain one of the largest providers for Georgia and the Southeast. In addition to live programs, we now focus on web-based or online programs to bring our CPE activities to pharmacists worldwide who wish to enhance their knowledge and skills in pharmacy practice.
- Knowledge-based, application-based and practice-based activities throughout Georgia.
- CPE in multiple formats, including live, home study and web-based activities.
- 2 of the longest-standing programs in Georgia--the Mental Health Symposium (over 30 years) and Southeastern Residency Conference (over 40 years).
- Fast friendly support by phone and e-mail. We can assist with finding programs in specific areas of pharmacy practice, selecting appropriate programs for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians and meeting program credit requirements.
- Group discounts and we can bill your organization directly for multiple employees registering for the same program.
Looking for online graduate education programs? Visit our BioPharma Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Trials website.
Safety News From MedWatch
- Onfi (clobazam): Drug Safety Communication - Risk of Serious Skin Reactions
- HeartStart Automated External Defibrillators (AED) From Philips Healthcare: Safety Communication - Failure Of An Electrical Component That Could Cause AEDs To Fail To Deliver Appropriate Shock
- Hydravax Dietary Supplement by IQ Formulations: Recall - Possible Undeclared Drug Ingredient
- FreeStyle and FreeStyle Lite Blood Glucose Test Strips by Abbott: Recall - Erroneously Low Blood Glucose Results
- Nitroglycerin in 5% Dextrose Injection by Baxter: Recall - Particulate Matter
- Spacelabs Healthcare, Inc., Spacelabs Anesthesia Workstations and Service Kits: Class I Recall - Bag-to-Vent Switch in CAS I/II Absorbers May Fail
- CLR Medicals International Inc. Viscoelastic Products: Recall - Quality System Deficiencies And Lack Of Premarket Approval (PMR)
Administered by the Division of Nontraditional Education and Outreach
Tel. 706-542-6232 | E-mail email@example.com