CPE & Outreach
Continuing Pharmacy Education and Outreach
A primary mission of UGA College of Pharmacy is to provide Georgia pharmacists with ongoing continuing education. We remain one of the largest providers for Georgia and the Southeast. In addition to live programs, we now focus on web-based or online programs to bring our CPE activities to pharmacists worldwide who wish to enhance their knowledge and skills in pharmacy practice.
- Knowledge-based, application-based and practice-based activities throughout Georgia.
- CPE in multiple formats, including live, home study and web-based activities.
- 2 of the longest-standing programs in Georgia--the Mental Health Symposium (over 30 years) and Southeastern Residency Conference (over 40 years).
- Fast friendly support by phone and e-mail. We can assist with finding programs in specific areas of pharmacy practice, selecting appropriate programs for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians and meeting program credit requirements.
- Group discounts and we can bill your organization directly for multiple employees registering for the same program.
Looking for online graduate education programs? Visit our BioPharma Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Trials website.
Safety News From MedWatch
- ED-3490TK Video Duodenoscope by Pentax: FDA Safety Communication - UPDATE - Follow Pentax Validated Reprocessing Instructions
- Lifepak 1000 Defibrillators by Physio-Control: Voluntary Field Action - Immediately Remove and Reinstall Battery
- Duodenoscopes by Fujifilm Medical Systems: Safety Communication - Certain Older Models Removed From Clinical Use
- PNC-27 Products: FDA Warning – Do Not Use For Treatment or Cure for Cancer
- Medrad Intego PET Infusion System Source Administration Sets by Bayer: Recall - Particulates Generated in Vial
- Implantable Infusion Pumps in the Magnetic Resonance (MR) Environment: FDA Safety Communication - Important Safety Precautions
- Implantable Cardiac Devices and Merlin@home Transmitter by St. Jude Medical: FDA Safety Communication - Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities Identified
Administered by the Division of Nontraditional Education and Outreach
Tel. 706-542-6232 | E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org