CPE & Outreach
Continuing Pharmacy Education and Outreach
A primary mission of UGA College of Pharmacy is to provide Georgia pharmacists with ongoing continuing education. We remain one of the largest providers for Georgia and the Southeast. In addition to live programs, we now focus on web-based or online programs to bring our CPE activities to pharmacists worldwide who wish to enhance their knowledge and skills in pharmacy practice.
- Knowledge-based, application-based and practice-based activities throughout Georgia.
- CPE in multiple formats, including live, home study and web-based activities.
- 2 of the longest-standing programs in Georgia--the Mental Health Symposium (over 30 years) and Southeastern Residency Conference (over 40 years).
- Fast friendly support by phone and e-mail. We can assist with finding programs in specific areas of pharmacy practice, selecting appropriate programs for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians and meeting program credit requirements.
- Group discounts and we can bill your organization directly for multiple employees registering for the same program.
Looking for online graduate education programs? Visit our BioPharma Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Trials website.
Safety News From MedWatch
- Drug Products Intended to be Sterile by Chen Shwezin Inc., dba Park Compounding Pharmacy: FDA Statement - Lack of Sterility Assurance
- PROFEMUR Neck Varus/Valgus CoCr 8 Degree, Part number PHAC 1254 by MicroPort Orthopedics: Class I Recall - Unexpected Rate of Fractures After Surgery
- Cranial Perforators With an Automatic Clutch Mechanism: Safety Communication - Failure to Disengage
- Sterile Compounded Products by US Compounding, Inc: Recall - Lack of Sterility Assurance
- Avycaz (ceftazidime and avibactam): Drug Safety Communication - Dose Confusion and Medication Errors
- Tramadol: Drug Safety Communication - FDA Evaluating Risks of Using in Children Aged 17 and Younger
- Freedom Driver System by SynCardia: Class I Recall - Part May Fail Causing Device to Stop Working
Administered by the Division of Nontraditional Education and Outreach
Tel. 706-542-6232 | E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org