CPE & Outreach
Continuing Pharmacy Education and Outreach
A primary mission of UGA College of Pharmacy is to provide Georgia pharmacists with ongoing continuing education. We remain one of the largest providers for Georgia and the Southeast. In addition to live programs, we now focus on web-based or online programs to bring our CPE activities to pharmacists worldwide who wish to enhance their knowledge and skills in pharmacy practice.
- Knowledge-based, application-based and practice-based activities throughout Georgia.
- CPE in multiple formats, including live, home study and web-based activities.
- 2 of the longest-standing programs in Georgia--the Mental Health Symposium (over 30 years) and Southeastern Residency Conference (over 40 years).
- Fast friendly support by phone and e-mail. We can assist with finding programs in specific areas of pharmacy practice, selecting appropriate programs for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians and meeting program credit requirements.
- Group discounts and we can bill your organization directly for multiple employees registering for the same program.
Looking for online graduate education programs? Visit our BioPharma Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Trials website.
Safety News From MedWatch
- Willy Rusch Tracheostomy Tube Set by TeleFlex Medical: Class I Recall - Possible Disconnection During Patient Use
- Radiation Therapy Devices by Multidata Systems International: Discontinue Use – Concerns about Risks to Patients
- Medtronic Neurovascular Products: Recall - Potential Separation and Detachment of Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Coating
- Skintact DF29N Multi-function Defibrillation Electrodes by Leonhard Lang: Class I Recall - Connector Compatibility Issue
- Stӧckert 3T Heater-Cooler System by LivaNova PLC (formerly Sorin Group Deutschland GmbH): UPDATED Safety Communication - Reports of Mycobacterium Chimaera Infections
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators (ICDs) and Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Defibrillators (CRT-Ds) by St. Jude Medical: FDA Safety Communication - Batteries May Fail Earlier Than Expected
- Twin-Pass Dual Access Catheters by Vascular Solutions: Recall - Potential for Excess Manufacturing Material At The Tip
Administered by the Division of Nontraditional Education and Outreach
Tel. 706-542-6232 | E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org