CPE & Outreach
Continuing Pharmacy Education and Outreach
A primary mission of UGA College of Pharmacy is to provide Georgia pharmacists with ongoing continuing education. We remain one of the largest providers for Georgia and the Southeast. In addition to live programs, we now focus on web-based or online programs to bring our CPE activities to pharmacists worldwide who wish to enhance their knowledge and skills in pharmacy practice.
- Knowledge-based, application-based and practice-based activities throughout Georgia.
- CPE in multiple formats, including live, home study and web-based activities.
- 2 of the longest-standing programs in Georgia--the Mental Health Symposium (over 30 years) and Southeastern Residency Conference (over 40 years).
- Fast friendly support by phone and e-mail. We can assist with finding programs in specific areas of pharmacy practice, selecting appropriate programs for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians and meeting program credit requirements.
- Group discounts and we can bill your organization directly for multiple employees registering for the same program.
Looking for online graduate education programs? Visit our BioPharma Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Trials website.
Safety News From MedWatch
- Lifesaver Single Patient Use Manual Resuscitator by Teleflex Hudson RCI: Class I Recall - Intake Port Blockage
- Unapproved Prescription Ear Drop (Otic) Products: Not FDA Evaluated for Safety, Effectiveness and Quality
- Codeine Cough-and-Cold Medicines in Children: Drug Safety Communication - FDA Evaluating Potential Risk of Serious Side Effects
- FLOW-i Anesthesia Systems by Maquet: Class I Recall - Dislodged Patient Cassette May Stop Patient Ventilation
- Daytrana Patch (methylphenidate transdermal system): Drug Safety Communication - Permanent Skin Color Changes
- Covidien Shiley Neonatal and Pediatric Tracheostomy Tubes by Medtronic: Recall - Tubes Formed With Wider-angle Bend Than Standard Models
- HeartWare Ventricular Assist System: Class I Recall – Updated with Multiple Reasons for Recall
Administered by the Division of Nontraditional Education and Outreach
Tel. 706-542-6232 | E-mail email@example.com