CPE & Outreach
Continuing Pharmacy Education and Outreach
A primary mission of UGA College of Pharmacy is to provide Georgia pharmacists with ongoing continuing education. We remain one of the largest providers for Georgia and the Southeast. In addition to live programs, we now focus on web-based or online programs to bring our CPE activities to pharmacists worldwide who wish to enhance their knowledge and skills in pharmacy practice.
- Knowledge-based, application-based and practice-based activities throughout Georgia.
- CPE in multiple formats, including live, home study and web-based activities.
- 2 of the longest-standing programs in Georgia--the Mental Health Symposium (over 30 years) and Southeastern Residency Conference (over 40 years).
- Fast friendly support by phone and e-mail. We can assist with finding programs in specific areas of pharmacy practice, selecting appropriate programs for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians and meeting program credit requirements.
- Group discounts and we can bill your organization directly for multiple employees registering for the same program.
Looking for online graduate education programs? Visit our BioPharma Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Trials website.
Safety News From MedWatch
- DPP-4 Inhibitors for Type 2 Diabetes: Drug Safety Communication - May Cause Severe Joint Pain
- OmniPod (Pod) Insulin Management System by Insulet Corporation: Recall - Possibility of a Higher Rate of Failure
- Alaris Medley Large Volume Pump (LVP) Frame Membrane by Elite Biomedical Solutions: Class I Recall - Frame Membrane May Allow Over or Under Delivery of Fluid by an Infusion Pump
- Alaris Syringe Pump by CareFusion: Class I Recall - Alarm Error May Cause Interruption of Therapy
- Hudson RCI Sheridan Sher-I-Bronch Endobroncial Tube by Teleflex Medical: Class I Recall - Connector May Crack or Separate
- Refresh Lacri-Lube, Refresh P.M., FML 0.1 Percent and Blephamide 10 Percent/0.2 Percent by Allergan: Recall - Particulate Matter
- Picato (ingenol mebutate) Gel: Drug Safety Communication - FDA Warns of Severe Adverse Events, Requires Label Changes
Administered by the Division of Nontraditional Education and Outreach
Tel. 706-542-6232 | E-mail email@example.com