CPE & Outreach
Continuing Pharmacy Education and Outreach
A primary mission of UGA College of Pharmacy is to provide Georgia pharmacists with ongoing continuing education. We remain one of the largest providers for Georgia and the Southeast. In addition to live programs, we now focus on web-based or online programs to bring our CPE activities to pharmacists worldwide who wish to enhance their knowledge and skills in pharmacy practice.
- Knowledge-based, application-based and practice-based activities throughout Georgia.
- CPE in multiple formats, including live, home study and web-based activities.
- 2 of the longest-standing programs in Georgia--the Mental Health Symposium (over 30 years) and Southeastern Residency Conference (over 40 years).
- Fast friendly support by phone and e-mail. We can assist with finding programs in specific areas of pharmacy practice, selecting appropriate programs for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians and meeting program credit requirements.
- Group discounts and we can bill your organization directly for multiple employees registering for the same program.
Looking for online graduate education programs? Visit our BioPharma Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Trials website.
Safety News From MedWatch
- Injectable Products by Mylan: Recall - Presence of Particulate Matter
- Bupivacaine HCl Injection by Hospira: Recall - Iron Oxide Particulate In Glass Vials
- Ebola Virus One-Step Test Kits by LuSys Laboratories: Class I Recall - Not Cleared for Marketing
- Mucinex Fast-MAX Products: Recall - Incorrect Labeling
- Flurbiprofen-Containing Topical Pain Medications: FDA Alert - Illnesses and Deaths in Pets Exposed to Prescription Topical Pain Medication
- VV13F Reinforced Dual Lumen ECMO Catheters by OriGen Biomedical: Recall - Potential for Separation of Tube from Hub
- Intravenous (IV) Solutions (Select Lots) by Baxter: Recall - Potential Presence of Particulate Matter
Administered by the Division of Nontraditional Education and Outreach
Tel. 706-542-6232 | E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org