CPE & Outreach
Continuing Pharmacy Education and Outreach
A primary mission of UGA College of Pharmacy is to provide Georgia pharmacists with ongoing continuing education. We remain one of the largest providers for Georgia and the Southeast. In addition to live programs, we now focus on web-based or online programs to bring our CPE activities to pharmacists worldwide who wish to enhance their knowledge and skills in pharmacy practice.
- Knowledge-based, application-based and practice-based activities throughout Georgia.
- CPE in multiple formats, including live, home study and web-based activities.
- 2 of the longest-standing programs in Georgia--the Mental Health Symposium (over 30 years) and Southeastern Residency Conference (over 40 years).
- Fast friendly support by phone and e-mail. We can assist with finding programs in specific areas of pharmacy practice, selecting appropriate programs for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians and meeting program credit requirements.
- Group discounts and we can bill your organization directly for multiple employees registering for the same program.
Looking for online graduate education programs? Visit our BioPharma Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Trials website.
Safety News From MedWatch
- Effexor XR 150 Mg Extended-Release Capsules (Pfizer) and Venlafaxine HCl 150 Mg Extended-Release Capsules (Greenstone): Recall - Possible Presence of Tikosyn Capsules
- DIANEAL PD-2 Peritoneal Dialysis Solution with 1.5 Percent Dextrose 6000mL: Recall - Contamination With Mold
- Doribax (doripenem): Drug Safety Communication - Risk When Used to Treat Pneumonia on Ventilated Patients
- HeartMate II LVAS Pocket System Controller by Thoratec Corporation: Medical Device Correction - Updated Labeling and Training Materials
- GE Healthcare Resuscitation Systems: Class I Recall - Oxygen and Air Inlet Fittings Reversed During Assembly
- ACME Monaco Guidewire .035x150 3MMJ TCFC, Item 88241 by Medline Industries: Class I Recall - Potential for Coating to Flake Off
- ISIS HVT Tracheal Tube Cuffed with Subglottic Secretion Suction Port (with and without Preloaded Stylet) by Teleflex Medical – Class I Recall: Potential Kinking During Patient Use
Administered by the Division of Nontraditional Education and Outreach
Tel. 706-542-6232 | E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org