CPE & Outreach
Continuing Pharmacy Education and Outreach
A primary mission of UGA College of Pharmacy is to provide Georgia pharmacists with ongoing continuing education. We remain one of the largest providers for Georgia and the Southeast. In addition to live programs, we now focus on web-based or online programs to bring our CPE activities to pharmacists worldwide who wish to enhance their knowledge and skills in pharmacy practice.
- Knowledge-based, application-based and practice-based activities throughout Georgia.
- CPE in multiple formats, including live, home study and web-based activities.
- 2 of the longest-standing programs in Georgia--the Mental Health Symposium (over 30 years) and Southeastern Residency Conference (over 40 years).
- Fast friendly support by phone and e-mail. We can assist with finding programs in specific areas of pharmacy practice, selecting appropriate programs for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians and meeting program credit requirements.
- Group discounts and we can bill your organization directly for multiple employees registering for the same program.
Looking for online graduate education programs? Visit our BioPharma Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Trials website.
Safety News From MedWatch
- Highly Concentrated Potassium Chloride Injection, 10 mEq per 100 mL by Baxter: Recall - Mislabeled Overpouch
- Forever Beautiful Bee Pollen by REFA Enterprises: Recall - Undeclared Drug Ingredients
- Intravia Containers by Baxter: Recall - Particulate Matter
- Respironics California, Esprit V1000 and V200 Ventilators: Class I Recall - Power Failure May Occur
- ABC Dophilus Powder by Solgar, Inc: Recall - Risk of Infection
- Long-term Antiplatelet Therapy: Safety Announcement - Preliminary Trial Data Shows Benefits But a Higher Risk of Non-Cardiovascular Death
- Gel-E Donut and Squishon 2 Products by Children’s Medical Ventures: Recall - Potential Mold Contamination
Administered by the Division of Nontraditional Education and Outreach
Tel. 706-542-6232 | E-mail email@example.com