CPE & Outreach
Continuing Pharmacy Education and Outreach
A primary mission of UGA College of Pharmacy is to provide Georgia pharmacists with ongoing continuing education. We remain one of the largest providers for Georgia and the Southeast. In addition to live programs, we now focus on web-based or online programs to bring our CPE activities to pharmacists worldwide who wish to enhance their knowledge and skills in pharmacy practice.
- Knowledge-based, application-based and practice-based activities throughout Georgia.
- CPE in multiple formats, including live, home study and web-based activities.
- 2 of the longest-standing programs in Georgia--the Mental Health Symposium (over 30 years) and Southeastern Residency Conference (over 40 years).
- Fast friendly support by phone and e-mail. We can assist with finding programs in specific areas of pharmacy practice, selecting appropriate programs for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians and meeting program credit requirements.
- Group discounts and we can bill your organization directly for multiple employees registering for the same program.
Looking for online graduate education programs? Visit our BioPharma Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Trials website.
Safety News From MedWatch
- HCG and Sermorelin by Talon Compounding Pharmacy: Recall - Lack of Sterility Assurance
- Angiodynamics Soft Vu Omni Flush Angiographic Catheter by Stryker Sustainability Solutions (formerly Ascent Healthcare Solutions): Class I Recall - Tip Separation
- WEN by Chaz Dean Cleansing Conditioners: FDA Statement - Investigation of Adverse Event Reports
- Oral Liquid Docusate Sodium by PharmaTech : Recall - Contaminated with B. Cepacia
- INRatio and INRatio2 PT/INR Monitor System by Alere: Recall - Potentially Inaccurate INR Results
- Dream Body 450mg, Dream Body Extreme Gold 800mg, Dream Body Advanced 400mg: Recall - Undeclared Drug Ingredient
- HeartWare Ventricular Assist Device (HVAD) Batteries by HeartWare Inc.: Class I Recall - Premature Power Depletion
Administered by the Division of Nontraditional Education and Outreach
Tel. 706-542-6232 | E-mail email@example.com