Events for Spring 2017
25th Albert W. Jowdy Memorial Golf Classic
Calling All Golfers! Join us for the 25th annual Albert W. Jowdy Memorial Golf Classic on Friday, April 21st, 2017, at the UGA Golf Course. With the G-Day game following on Saturday, it will be an exciting weekend to be in Athens!
Player registration begins at 8:00 am and shotgun start at 9:30 am.
Registration now available at https://gail.uga.edu/events/phar/jowdy-golf-classic-2017. You can also download the brochure here.
Contact Kim Hamby, Director of Alumni Affairs, with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 706-542-4536.
Posted 2/21/17. Jennings Mill Drug Company, Watkinsville, GA
PRN Pharmacist needed to work at minimum 4 shifts per month. This individual needs to be outgoing, motivated, and customer-service-oriented. Additionally, they need to be certified to administer immunizations and CPR. This pharmacist needs to either be familiar with the RX30 prescription processing software or be willing to do training to become familiar. Resumes should be forwarded to Cassie Hayes, PharmD, Owner, Jennings Mill Drug Company at email@example.com.
Posted 1/19/17. Independent Pharmacy, Norcross, GA
Part-time Pharmacist needed at independent pharmacy in the Norcross area of Atlanta, GA.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS:
1. Applicant must have a current license, in good standing in the State of Georgia with no priors. Applicant must pass a drug test.
2. 2 years retail pharmacy experience required; HIV experience helpful and AAHIVP a plus.
3. Excellent communication skills and ability to work within the pharmacy team; ability to preserve confidential information. Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
4. Applicant must pass a drug test and background check.
5. Applicant must be available to work some nights (until 6:30PM) and/or half-day Saturdays.
6. Preference given to qualified, local candidates. Must be able to provide 3 references upon request.
If interested, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Absolutely no phone calls, please.
Disclaimer: Positions are listed free-of-charge as a service to students, alumni and friends. We make no recommendations or guarantees about the positions or employers listed. Employers and job seekers are encouraged to perform due diligence as needed to establish each other’s credentials and qualifications. We do not assume any responsibility for wages, benefits, working conditions or any other aspect of employment. We reserve the right to edit or refuse job postings for any reason.
Visit the Photo Gallery.
Visit our Publications page the current issue of UGARx and other College publications.