Events for Summer 2017
No listings at present time.
Contact Kim Hamby, Director of Alumni Affairs, with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 706-542-4536.
Posted 4/20/17. Formulary Management Pharmacist Specialist (Pacific location)
High ranked teaching hospital--Pacific
Open to candidates currently in a residency and those who have completed residency
Requires drug information or formulary management training
Salary Range is up to $87/ hour (up to annual $181,000)
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus plus tuition loan reimbursement
Relocation package, full benefits, 401K, onsite interview expenses paid
If interested, please send a CV to email@example.com
Patty Wyatt, Clinipost
Posted 1/19/17. Independent Pharmacy, Norcross, GA
Part-time Pharmacist needed at independent pharmacy in the Norcross area of Atlanta, GA.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS:
1. Applicant must have a current license, in good standing in the State of Georgia with no priors. Applicant must pass a drug test.
2. 2 years retail pharmacy experience required; HIV experience helpful and AAHIVP a plus.
3. Excellent communication skills and ability to work within the pharmacy team; ability to preserve confidential information. Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
4. Applicant must pass a drug test and background check.
5. Applicant must be available to work some nights (until 6:30PM) and/or half-day Saturdays.
6. Preference given to qualified, local candidates. Must be able to provide 3 references upon request.
If interested, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Absolutely no phone calls, please.
Disclaimer: Positions are listed free-of-charge as a service to students, alumni and friends. We make no recommendations or guarantees about the positions or employers listed. Employers and job seekers are encouraged to perform due diligence as needed to establish each other’s credentials and qualifications. We do not assume any responsibility for wages, benefits, working conditions or any other aspect of employment. We reserve the right to edit or refuse job postings for any reason.
Visit the Photo Gallery.
Visit our Publications page the current issue of UGARx and other College publications.