Professional Program Online Application
- Applicants must submit the online application by December 21. The earlier the application is submitted, the sooner it will be processed. The fall 2017 application cycle begins in July. The link below to our online application for fall 2016 is will be available from July through December 21, 2016. All U.S. applicants, including reapplicants and current UGA students, will be required to apply online and pay the non-refundable $55.00 processing fee.
- Americans with Disabilities Act: The application for admission will be made available in accessible formats upon request. Please call 706-542-5278 for further information.
- All applicants must take the Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT) and have their scores sent to PharmCAS. The fall test date is preferred so that students have the opportunity to re-take the test in January if they desire. Students may take the PCAT as many times as they wish without penalty. Individual percentile scores as well as Composite percentile scores are reviewed by the Admissions Committee. Contact your prepharmacy advisor for information on review books and courses for the PCAT. You might also want to visit http://www.testprepreview.com/ for free online PCAT practice questions.
- Applicants must submit official transcripts of course work taken at any institution of higher learning directly to PharmCAS.
- All applicants should be prepared for an on-campus interview with members of the Admissions Committee and currently enrolled pharmacy students. During the interview, students may be asked to discuss their academic background, reasons for selecting pharmacy as a profession, plans upon graduation, work experience, leadership experience, and extracurricular/entrepreneurial experiences. Verbal and written communication skills will also be evaluated by the committee.
- All applicants should familiarize themselves with the Required and Recommended Immunizations. Students who matriculate in Fall 2017 must satisfy these requirements to attend the University of Georgia.
- If you are a Permanent Resident, you must send a photocopy of your Alien Registration Card to be used for residency and tuition purposes. Please send the copy directly to UGA College of Pharmacy, Admissions Office, Athens, GA 30602.
Applicants Who Have Never Attended a College or University in the U.S.
Applicants who have never attended a college or university in the United States should apply to the University of Georgia, College of Arts and Sciences. You may apply to the College of Pharmacy once you are enrolled in Arts and Sciences and have consulted with your pre-pharmacy advisor to determine the best strategy for completing pre-pharmacy requirements. Follow the links listed below for complete information on applying to the University of Georgia and immunization requirements:
Applicants Who Have Attended a College or University in the U.S. or are Currently Enrolled in One
If you have attended a college or university in the United States, or are currently enrolled in one, you must first complete a Certificate of Finance form and send it directly to the College of Pharmacy. You should also follow the other links below for complete information on attending UGA as an international student, including immunization requirements. After completing the required Certificate of Finance form and familiarizing yourself with the UGA Admission Criteria and Immunization Requirements, you may apply online for pharmacy school.
- Certificate of Finance Form (Required)
- UGA Admission Information for International Students
- UGA Immunization Requirements
If you are a Permanent Resident, you must send a photocopy of your Alien Registration Card to be used for residency and tuition purposes. Please send the copy directly to UGA College of Pharmacy, Admissions Office, Athens, GA 30602.
Due to software changes, those individuals who applied to the Pharm.D. program last year will not be able to simply update their information but will need to submit a complete application again this year. ALL applicants need to fill out the entire Fall 2017 application available at the link below:
Click here to go to the online application. (available in July 2016)