The Division of Experience Programs is responsible for the oversight of all introductory and advanced practice experiences offered through the University of Georgia College of Pharmacy. As a result, we work with all professional students enrolled at the College as well as faculty and preceptors participating in our various practice programs.
Contact us by phone: (706) 542-5328 or fax: (706) 542-6022.
- E*Value online database login (password required)
- Online IPPE & APPE Policy and Procedure Manual
- Student Immunization Requirements
- Advanced Practice Experience Rotation Dates
- Spalding Regional Medical Center Orientation (Powerpoint presentation for students assigned to Spalding)
- Conduct Statement
- Physical Exam Form (use if you receive your physical exam at a facility other than UGA Health Center)
- UGA COP Immunization Recording Form
- Criteria for Sites and Preceptors
- Application for Prospective Preceptors: MS Word or PDF format
- E*Value online system for evaluations and grading (password required)